- The Company Sofia S.R.L., strada consortile zona ASI Polo Unica, 81032, Carinaro (CE), P.IVA: 03966850616, pec: firstname.lastname@example.org, is the only entitled for the processing of data and commits itself to respect the confidentiality and guarantees the user’s right to access, modify and delete them. Users can request any relevant information contacting the e-mail address email@example.com .
- Provided informations are stored and processed under the responsibility of Sofia S.r.l. who uses it for different purposes and procedures for explicit and legitimate purpose by using telematic tools obtained from data collections and from the data subject:
- Without explicit consent of the user (Art. 24 sec. a,b,c of Privacy Act – Italy and Art. 6 Sec. b of GDPR) data will be collected and only used for purposes strictly related to the stellasofia.it services proper functioning (orders management, product billing and shipping ordered by Stella Sofia shop, customer care, from regulation or community legislation and for exercising subject’s legal rights)
- With explicit and clear consent of the user and until the moment that its approval is withdrawn (Art. 23; Art. 130 of Privacy Act – Italy and Art. 7 of GDPR): personal data (particularly the e-mail address) are used by Sofia s.r.l for sending business proposal related to stellasofia.it services, newsletters for offers included.
- Data requested for services activation, for the purpose explained in the 2)a section, are indispensable because are strictly functional to the properly performance of them. Refusing to send data involve the impossibility of the owner to provide services and to accomplish user registration.
- Denying consent related to the section 2)b purposes shall not affect the chance to sign up on the website and to using stellasofia.it services. As an optional consent you can contest the section 2)b processing at any time after giving your consent:
- Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Sending a specific deletion/update request by filling the contact form in the “contact” page
- User personal data can be transmitted to specific subjects designated by the Owner for the provision of functional or necessary services related to registration on stellasofia.it and to the online purchase, within the limits and in accordance with instructions assigned. Particularly data can be transmitted to:
- Individuals, company and professional office involved for giving support to the Owner in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial.
- Subjects designated by Sofia s.r.l. for the activity completion related to sale services like customer care; logistics center in charge for wrapping products ordered by user; shipping agents designated for purchased product delivery; every other outside contractor required for the proper fulfillment of the entered into by Sofia s.r.l. for services provided.
- The Owner ensures the highest level of safety managing users data. Informations related to credit cards are stored in encrypted format only and the Owner have no access to confidential information about credit card, which are processing by intermediary and by credit card issuer in accordance with Privacy Act.
- In case users provide a third’s personal data, they are obliged to inform the third. The data concerned will be used for delivery and/or to provide informations about products and services.
- Users commit themselves to guarantee that data supplied to our systems are real and complete, and to request modifications when necessary. Users will be responsible for any damage caused to the website or to the owner by invalid data transmission.
- Each user, in accordance with Art. 7 of Privacy Act and Art.15 of GDPR, is entitled to:
- Obtain evidence of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not registered yet, and get intelligible communication about.
- Obtain directions of: personal data’s origin; purposes e procedure processes; logic applied when processing by electronic tools; Owner identification details; subject and subject categories who can become aware of the information as a representative assigned in national territory, managers or appointee;
- Obtain: data update; deletion, anonymization and data arrest;
- Oppose, in whole or in part: to data processing for legitimate reason concerning him relevant to collection purpose; to personal data processing concerning him in order to send advertisement by email address;
- Ask the Owner personal data access (Art. 15 of GDPR), adjustment (Art. 16 of GDPR) and deletion (Art. 18 of GDPR) of them;
- Automated portability on the outside of data processing, where applicable
- Revoke consent at any time without prejudice the rules of processing based on consent given before the revok;
- Submit claim to Data Protection Authority;
- In order to exercise the rights above-mentioned, and also to receive informations related to subjects from which data are collected or to whom data are transmitted, or rather to subjects who, as managers or employees, can be aware of data, you can ask the Owner sending a request to email@example.com.
- Data processing duration, related to the purpose explained in section 2)a, has length as the necessary for the requested service implementation, with the additional period expected in accordance with civil law, financial and tax-related obligations. Data processing duration, related to the purpose explained in section 2)b:
- Marketing: will last 24 months from the consent data
- Profiling: will last 14 months from the consent data
- At the end of the processing data period, the data will be deleted, or rather anonymized permanently.
- Management and collection of personal data will be stored on third parties servers located in EU, currently based in Italy.
- Nothing in this website content has to be intended as the granting of any license or right to use any of the trademarks without prior and written consent. The written contents accessible in this website are property of their authors and are neither partly nor completely reproductible without the author’s written consent.and must obtain his consent. These data will be used for delivery and product info.
- Legal basis of the processing is established by user consent, by fulfillment of a contractual obligation and by legal provisions.
A cookie is a small file that is sent to a web browser and is stored on a user device when he enters a website like stellasofia.it and are necessary for proper website work. Besides improving performance, cookies help to collect useful statistic information and allow the customization of browsing experience recalling users’ preferences.
KINDS OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE
Cookies have duration based on expiration date setted up at installation moment (or by action like browser window closing).
Cookies may be:
- Temporary or session cookies: used to collect temporary informations, allow to link action done during a specific session and they are deleted from the computer on browser window closing
- Persistent cookies: used to collect informations, as access username and password, in order to avoid to re-type every time you visit a certain website. This ones remain saved on the computer even after browser closing.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Stellasofia.it uses different kinds of cookies and similar technologies, each one having a specific purpose. You can learn more about following the link to each ones:
They are used to anonymously analyze users’ browsing modes for statistical purposes (refer to Google Analytics information).
Facebook uses cookie to offer to users the sharing feature and allow to leave a “like” to posts or pages. To get more information visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Twitter uses cookie to offer to users the sharing feature on his wall. To get more information visit https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di- altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter and https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
Google + uses cookie to offer to users the sharing feature on his wall. To get more information visit http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Pinterest uses cookie to offer to users the sharing feature on his wall. To get more information visit https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
PREFERENCES AND COOKIE DISABLING
To modify their preferences or to deny their consent to all or some cookies, users can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Cookies can be accepted, controlled, and disabled using preferences in any web browser. Remember that disabling browsing or functional cookies can cause website malfunction and/or limit website services.
Use the following links to manage cookies in the main web browsers:
To disable analytics cookies and prevent google Analytics from collecting data on their browsing experience, users can download the Browser Component file.
To get more informations around cookies and to manage your preferences on profiling and thirdy-parts cookie, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com or get in touch with us on email@example.com .